Ha! I made a funny up there! See it? Do you?? Finals week has officially begun here at LUMD and I’m already going a tad delusional… (Now you see the terrible pun in the title don’t you?)
The most dreaded time of the year for all college students had started. Procrastinating that leads to cramming, unhealthy amount of coffee, and absolutely no working out or getting dressed in the morning at all. It’s terrible.
BUT on the bright side, it snowed here in Baltimore! So there’s some white hope outside the windows of the Study right now, reminding me that this week will be over soon. One week from this afternoon, I will be heading back to Jersey for a MONTH at home. I cannot be happier 🙂
A few realizations:
- Baltimore is terrible at plowing and salting. So is Loyola. I wasn’t able to get to my internship today because my car was basically snowed in in the lot and I knew the roads were just as bad. Ice everywhereeeee.
- I procrastinated way too much all semester. Either that, or I had a significantly easier semester and just now the teachers are piling everything on to get finished. Whichever it is, all of a sudden, I have a pile of work that is taller than I am (literally…) Because of this, I have to spend my day in the Study trying to get done as much as possible with my time that I now have free because of my inability to go into the office.
- I really want to redo the theme of my blog. Like, have one done for me. I’m also thinking about moving my blog to a self-hosted platform.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas is my favorite movie EVER and is a great procrastination tool.
- Only eating a bagel, pizza, and sour gummy worms during the course of a day will lead to a terrible tummy ache.
- I haven’t done laundry since before Turkey Day… eek…
- I need to make more money to support my online shopping addiction. Either that or I need some serious mental health…
Okay I’ll leave everyone alone now and go back to drowning in term papers and study guides. Procrastination over. Adios!